PRESS CONFERENCE - KEY POINTS
Belgium federal prosecutor Frédéric Van Leeuw is giving official details on the latest on the Brussels terrorist attack investigation.
* Official death/injury toll: 31 dead and 270 people injured.
* There were two bombs in airport baggage queues, either side of 8am.
* Khalid El Bakraoui identified as suicide bomber on metro. He was in the second carriage of the metro.
* Brother Brahim is in middle of airport suspects picture (see below).
* Police have identified only one person from the three-person CCTV picture from the airport. The man with the glasses (right) is on the run and is being sought. Police don't know who the other man (far left) is.
* Taxi driver picked up the three men in Schaerbeek district of Brussels. Police found explosives, a suitcase with nails, detonators and chemicals. Police arrested two men from this address, and are still questioning one of them.
* Belgium terrorism threat level remains at four, the highest possible.